Why would a professional opt for INTEGRIS instead of an RRSP?
1. Your professional corporation gets to pay for your pension with pre-tax income. This means that you get to reduce your corporate tax payable while increasing your pension assets at the same time. While the maximum contribution to an RRSP in 2013 is $23,820, under INTEGRIS, it could range from $24,270 to over $38,490. Makes for a much larger tax refund.
2. INTEGRIS obtains its services on a group basis, not at retail prices. You automatically benefit from deep discounts on actuarial and investment management fees by being associated with INTEGRIS.
3. All of the administrative burden of running a personal pension program are offloaded to a professional corporate administrator whose sole task is to ensure 100% compliance on your behalf. Professionals can then focus on what they do best.
4. RRSPs often come with deferred sales charges (penalties for moving your money out) and the fees paid are not always apparent. At INTEGRIS we pride ourselves on total transparency: there are no deferred sales charges and you know, to the penny, how much you are paying for the services you are getting.
5. Pension laws protect your hard earned assets from the claims of trade creditors, something that few RRSPs offer.
Give us a call to find out more
1-855-214-5008 (Canada Wide) | 416-214-5000 (Toronto)